In a rush to get to work but forgot money for your subway fare? Time to get exercising.
In an effort to get more Russians exercising, a ticket-dispensing machine in Moscow now accepts 30 squats rather than payment.
As always, people size up the machine and pull out cell phones to snap photos. After one brave soul tires it though, everyone is willing to jump (or squat?) on board.
The machine is part of Russia's Olympic Changes campaign, where citizens can submit an idea to improve their local area immediately and others vote on it. The most-voted projects then move into an elimination round and the top project designer will win a trip to the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell