Forget radioactive insects. You want to be Spider-Man? Just ask this dad to train you.
This video is about three years old, but started to really make the rounds just recently. It shows two children, aged 3 and 4, who possess freakish strength.
It all starts with some candy hanging out of an air vent and kids looking up at it. I assumed this dad was teasing his kids or something else cruel, but then the little girl started climbing.
A door frame. Without any boost. Just her hands and feet.
She shot right up and grabbed her piece. Then the boy did it.
Alert the movie studios. We have some real life Spider-People here.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell