Talk about a long shot.
Harlem Globetrotters rookie Corey "Thunder" Law set the Guinness record for longest basketball shot in history this week.
Thunder's shot, made at US Airways Center on Thursday, was 109 feet and 9 inches, beating the previous mark by over 5 feet.
So, three-point shots probably aren't that tough for him.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell