A trip to IKEA is like a mad house, with those stupid little arrows on the floor mocking you as you trudge through floor plan upon floor plan.
While there are mirrors at IKEA, visiting the Swedish furniture store is like a metaphorical House of Mirrors that leaves you screaming, "How do I get out of here?!"
You know who makes the paranoia and frustration worse?
Known to most Americans as the duo behind the surprise-hit "The Fox," Ylvis is actually a well-known comedy duo back home in Norway.
One of their most popular bits is a hidden camera prank and this time, poor customers at IKEA are the victims.
Watch as IKEA patrons enter one of those decorated floor plans -- and then get trapped inside it.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell