Jena Malone, who plays Johanna Mason in "The Hunger Games: Catching Fire," showed off her unconventional way of playing Jenga during Friday's episode of "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon."
When Malone revealed her newly discovered talent of stacking multiple objects on her head, the talk show host had to see it for himself. And Fallon "just so happened" to have a Jenga set behind his chair.
No way was that planned! (cue sarcasm)
Malone took off her heels and had at it. She did a pretty good job balancing the set on her head as Fallon took a piece from the tower. That is, until she got a little too confident and the wooden blocks came tumbling down.
Impressive, but don't quit your day job.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell