You know, I'm still not sure what this commercial is for.
This ad was originally discovered by WGOW afternoon talk host Brian Joyce. He said he was watching some late-night TV when a commercial for a local business came on.
Little did he know, he discovered Internet gold.
The ad, for Mike's Golf Shop, was apparently filmed on a cell phone. It features a guy (presumably Mike) basically yelling "We buy golf clubs" over and over. He makes sure we see his sign a few times as well.
The video has gone everywhere since Joyce found it. A quick search of the YouTube channel showed that Mike is no stranger to "creative advertising."
But I'm still not sure. Will Mike's buy my old golf clubs? Maybe I should watch it a few dozen times to be sure.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell