Has the Internet found the worst commercial ever?
You know, I'm still not sure what this commercial is for.
This ad was originally discovered by WGOW afternoon talk host Brian Joyce. He said he was watching some late-night TV when a commercial for a local business came on.
Little did he know, he discovered Internet gold.
The ad, for Mike's Golf Shop, was apparently filmed on a cell phone. It features a guy (presumably Mike) basically yelling "We buy golf clubs" over and over. He makes sure we see his sign a few times as well.
The video has gone everywhere since Joyce found it. A quick search of the YouTube channel showed that Mike is no stranger to "creative advertising."
But I'm still not sure. Will Mike's buy my old golf clubs? Maybe I should watch it a few dozen times to be sure.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell