Updated Dec 5, 2013 - 9:13 am
Zach Braff lands 'best photobomb ever' in NYC
The 38-year-old actor happened to be one of the many people walking across the busy Times Square intersection at that moment and jumped at the chance for an epic photobomb. And it's a great one!
Not only is this the highest quality celebrity photobomb we've seen, it certainly adds a special touch to the couple's already beautiful moment.
Braff isn't new to the art of unexpectedly appearing in other people's photos. Last month, he showed up behind Jessica Alba and Fergie. But as Braff said in a tweet on Thursday, this is his best yet.
This is one of my best photobombs ever: pic.twitter.com/LZS0TZE3JS— Zach Braff (@zachbraff) November 22, 2013
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell