Updated Dec 11, 2013 - 11:28 am
This is soooo not what it looks like, honey
Is there a couch on Air Force One? Because if there is, President Obama was sleeping on it Tuesday night.
The president had a great time chatting up Danish Prime Minister Helle Thorning-Schmidt, having a laugh at the memorial service for Nelson Mandela. Then there was the selfie with Thorning-Schmidt, Britain's Prime Minister David Cameron and the president. First lady Michelle Obama was NOT amused and later she and the president switched seats.
The doghouse just got a new occupant.
Bruce St. James and Pamela Hughes, Mon-Fri., 9a-12p on 92.3 KTAR
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell