Jimmy Kimmel mocks 'arctic blast' in Los Angeles
We here in the Valley aren't exactly known for our resiliency to weather.
Anytime it drops below 65, out come the winter coats, hats and gloves. But can you really blame us? We put up with 110-plus all summer long, so our blood is thinner.
But those in Los Angeles, a city known for pretty nice weather year-round? They get worse than we do with cold temperatures.
Talk show host Jimmy Kimmel decided to mash up all the news reports during an "arctic blast" that recently hit L.A. It got as low as...wait for it...42 degrees with highs in the 60s. And there was actually a breeze!
The best part? When one reporter said L.A. just missed snow temperatures. Seriously.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell