It's that lovely time of year again when we 20-something men are constantly reminded that "He went to Jared."
I'm talking about the holidays, when couples around the world get engaged and spread the news. This, invariably, leads to questions of "When are you getting married?"
That's my business.
But I guess weddings aren't all bad. I mean, some are torture, but others can be a good time. I love when couples add their own special touch to the ceremony. Or so I thought. One viral video is making me rethink that.
Next, you're not going to like this video if you're a cat person. I'm not going to apologize.
You may want to brave your way through the last part. There's a real gem at the end this week.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell