Kissing under mistletoe prank comes to Arizona State University
Remember the kissing under the mistletoe prank that went viral last year? The one where people were asked if they kissed under mistletoe and a piece was then lowered down?
That prank has made its way to Arizona State University.
But this year, prankster Stuart Edge has stepped up his game. The mistletoe makes a come back, but he made things a bit more special by making it snow in Tempe, Ariz.
Everyone has a great reaction to the prank, something that's pretty rare. Edge puts a smile on everyone's face and it's not like he had a tough go. As a graduate, I can tell you there are worse places to find a pretty girl to kiss.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell