Remember the kissing under the mistletoe prank that went viral last year? The one where people were asked if they kissed under mistletoe and a piece was then lowered down?
That prank has made its way to Arizona State University.
But this year, prankster Stuart Edge has stepped up his game. The mistletoe makes a come back, but he made things a bit more special by making it snow in Tempe, Ariz.
Everyone has a great reaction to the prank, something that's pretty rare. Edge puts a smile on everyone's face and it's not like he had a tough go. As a graduate, I can tell you there are worse places to find a pretty girl to kiss.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell