Updated Dec 18, 2013 - 7:43 am
'Cell Phone Crashing' prank goes viral on YouTube
Greg Benson, the funnyman behind the "Cell Phone Crashing" pranks on YouTube, is annoying the heck out of people in another viral video.
Or, is it the people talking too loud on their phones who are the annoying ones? Either way, the prank is hilarious.
In the video, Benson sits beside cell phone users while pretending to be on the other end of their call. In the past, the prankster crashed conversations at parks, soccer games and on the streets of San Francisco. This time, he took it to the airport.
Benson, who goes by MediocreFilms on YouTube, released the prank on Monday and it already has millions of hits.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell