When most people don't get the order they've paid for, they flip out, especially during the holiday season.
But not one Josh Gates, host of SyFy Channel's "Destination Truth."
According to BuzzFeed, Josh recently opened a box from Amazon, expecting to find a "Destination Truth" t-shirt.
Instead, what he received became one of the happiest Twitter "rants" ever.
But Gates quickly realized he got the better end of the mix-up.
The hamburger earmuffs were welcomed by Gates, who realized he had comedy gold on his hands...er, ears.
Amazon offered to rectify the situation, but t-shirts are boring.
Amazon: We're happy to resend your order. ME: Sorry, I can't hear you through all the lettuce and cheese. #HamburgerEarmuffs— Josh Gates (@joshuagates) December 12, 2013
The hamburger earmuffs were officially part of the Gates family.
ME: I'm having a salad for lunch. HAMBURGER EARMUFFS: Shhhhh. pic.twitter.com/SebUdH5XsO— Josh Gates (@joshuagates) December 12, 2013
And in case you were trying to land your own sweet pair of hamburger earmuffs, you may now be in a bit of a "pickle."
But who got the "Destination Truth" shirt instead of the hamburger earmuffs??
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell