This week, I'm celebrating the fact that it's a balmy 80 degrees in Arizona the week before Christmas.
I may be tired of sweating, but it sure beats having to deal with any sort of adverse weather in Arizona. We're not very good at handling it. However, it turns out the Californians are worse at it than we are!
You have to see the news reports when Los Angeles received a "bitter blast" of weather. They're hilarious.
After I finish laughing at our neighbors to the west, I take a look at the mistletoe kissing prank that came to Arizona State University. The prankster sure is a smart guy, as ASU sure has some pretty girls.
Finally, it's Megyn Kelly on Santa Claus. You'll just have to see what I say.
Oh, movie fans might want to stay tuned to the end. Just saying.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell