If you're looking for an outside-the-box meal to cook for friends and family this holiday season, one man from Lubbock, Tex. has you covered.
While media outlets can't seem to agree on a name -- some are calling it Cthuken and other Chturkey -- Rusty Eulberg's monster main course, one he debuted a few years back, might be the biggest food craze since the Turducken.
The dish is part turkey/chicken and part cooked octopus tentacles with a hint of crab legs and bacon.
Here's how Eulberg described it to Gothamist:
"[I] wanted to do something unique for Christmas dinner with friends of ours... we went and bought some crab legs and some octopus and bacon and cooked them all separate and slapped them together on a plate, and that was it. The next year I made a Cthicken; the same thing using squid instead of octopus and a chicken. The universal reaction was, 'Oh my God, I couldn't eat that.'"
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell