Getting accepted to higher education is a big moment in some people's lives, but for Rion Holcombe, it may have been the best moment of his life.
Holcombe has Down syndrome. He applied to a special needs program at Clemson University called LIFE. He had to send in a video to be accepted into the program.
After a while, Holcombe received a letter from the school letting him know he had been accepted. It's takes him a few seconds to wrap his head around what he's reading, but when he does, his face glows.
I'm not sure I've ever seen a bigger smile. Congrats, Rion!
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell