Santa and the University of Arizona made the upcoming Christmas extra special for one family Thursday night at McKale Center in Tucson.
During a timeout, the family of Air Force Master Sgt. Chris Campbell, who has been in Iraq, was called to the basketball court to watch a video he made for them. While they watched, Campbell was introduced and he stepped onto the court to the shock of his wife Tanya, and children Alex and Amelia. The touching reunion garnered a standing ovation from the Wildcat faithful.
Merry Christmas, Campbells.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell