The White House persists in pushing the health care marketplace to younger people. Various ads directed at them keep cropping up, and the latest is rap video spoof. A reporter asked White House spokesman Jay Carney about it.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell