Parents use cardboard, baby to recreate movie scenes
Don't get me wrong, I love my parents.
They're pretty cool and, after all, they got me things for Christmas. But I'm not sure mine are as cool as the folks over at Cardboard Box Office.
When Lilly and Leon moved to a new country, they noticed they had quite the collection of cardboard boxes. After they had their son, Orson, that pile grew ever larger.
Rather than recycle all the boxes or just shove them into storage in the event of another move, they decided to use all the cardboard to recreate famous movie scenes.
From "Star Wars" to "Jurassic Park," "Die Hard" to "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," they do an amazing job. The best part? Orson is prominently featured in all of them.
Note to self: Accumulate a large supply of cardboard boxes.
Carter Nacke, Web Content Editor - KTAR.com/ArizonaSports.com
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell