Updated Dec 27, 2013 - 1:16 pm
Plus-sized barbies coming to a store near you, maybe
Earlier this month the website plussizedmodeling.com posted a photo on their Facebook page asking if people would like to see companies to start making plus-sized barbie dolls.
As you can imagine, this has sparked a huge debate. More than 45,000 people have either liked, shared or commented on the photo.
Some dislike the double chin, others thinks it shows it's OK to not have a model body.
Rob thinks it shows the difference between boys and girls. Boys toys don't change the way they feel about themselves if Superman is muscular. He also thinks it's just a toy.
Stacey (filling in for a vacationing Karie today) thinks it is a problem with how the toy looks. The double chin goes too far. She also doesn't like the word "plus-sized" or "thick." She thinks curvy would be a better word.
What do you think?
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell