Every girl wants to feel like a princess, but I'm not sure this is what they had in mind.
According to Rocket News, an agency that publishes news from Asia in English, a Japanese company is now selling lingerie that takes its theme from Disney princesses.
The lingerie is being sold by BelleMaison and costs 3,990 yen (about $38 in the United States).
The retailer offers numerous other Disney-related products in case lingerie isn't exactly your thing.
At first, I thought this idea was a little ridiculous, in addition to being slightly creepy and a possible copyright infringement. But the more I think about it, this is ingenious. To prove my theory, I offer one word: Halloween.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell