In case you're unaware, it's really, really cold on the East Coast.
Like, freezing temperatures. In the negatives. Accompanied by a lot of snow.
And while the storm is a very serious matter, most are left to find ways to entertain themselves with schools and businesses shutting down.
Take for example, this Canadian. Rather than going on a Netflix binge or playing hockey (sorry, cheap shot), he decided to put boiling water into a SuperSoaker and spray it into the air. The temperature at that time in northern Ontario? -41.8 degrees Farenheit.
The boiling water never stood a chance. Let it snow!
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell