You know, when I wanted a New Year's Eve kiss, I just asked.
But not Stuart Edge. Nope, he used magic instead.
Edge, as you may recall, has been featured on our site several times. His pranks (stunts?) are always unique and always entertaining. Plus, they draw laughs and smiles.
In his latest video, Edge counts cards to convince girls to give him a kiss on New Year's Eve. It sounds corny -- and it kind of is -- but his trick is really good.
Make sure to watch with the end. It's fun to watch the girls slowly realize they are losing a bet they thought for sure they would win.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell