Arizona Cardinals conquer demons, spoil Seattle home cooking
SEATTLE -- Bruce Arians was laughing as he ran off the field. It was a deep, hearty laugh that spoke of intense satisfaction. And before he disappeared up the tunnel, he stopped to shake the hand of a Seahawks fan in the first row, the one holding a sign that read: "At least you ladies tried today."
Dan Bickley, Host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time