SEATTLE -- Bruce Arians was laughing as he ran off the field. It was a deep, hearty laugh that spoke of intense satisfaction. And before he disappeared up the tunnel, he stopped to shake the hand of a Seahawks fan in the first row, the one holding a sign that read:
"At least you ladies tried today."
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell