Larry Fitzgerald represents how football must be played in the future
Larry Fitzgerald Sr. felt comfortable leaving Nashville's football stadium. The Cardinals had a 17-point lead in the fourth quarter. He had a flight to catch. What could possibly go wrong? At the airport, he stopped at a television monitor. Alarms went off. The Cardinals were lining up to recover an onside kick, where his son would take a blow to the head, fumble the football and leave the game with a concussion.
Dan Bickley, Host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell