Welcome the perfect anti-Steroid Hall of Fame class
The Hall of Fame just elected three friendly faces: an artist, a surgeon, and a freakishly-large slugger who doesn't have to tiptoe around his statistics. Greg Maddux, Tom Glavine and Frank Thomas make for the perfect, post-Steroid Era induction class.
Dan Bickley, Host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell