TUCSON -- Sean Miller has put the Valley on notice. Cheer against him, and you'll lose. Ignore his Wildcats, and you'll be missing a tremendous show.
His current team could go unbeaten. It might win a national championship. His players dive after loose balls with 20-point leads. They embrace the No. 1 ranking the way Robert Sarver once clung to his giant foam finger.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell