Richard Sherman is brilliant, manipulative, a master at getting under your skin.
I believe his feud with Michael Crabtree started at Larry Fitzgerald's celebrity softball game, where Crabtree allegedly picked a fight with the Seahawks' star. At that moment, Sherman stored the grudge, vowing to make Crabtree look bad somewhere down the road.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell