Comical passing of Super Bowl torch
NEW YORK - Â The Super Bowl is now imitating the Olympics. Â For the third consecutive year, the league staged a "torch-passing" ceremony between current and future host cities. This one delivered many laughs. One one side, big-dog politicians from New York and New Jersey woofed about the success of the cold-weather Super Bowl. Â Jets owner Woody Johnson said that the region was true to the sport, that football should be served cold. Â New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said New York-New Jersey proved it should host a Super Bowl once every 10 years.
Dan Bickley, Host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell