Michael Sam shows real courage outing himself before the NFL Draft
Michael Sam is a brave man. The Missouri star came out of the closet before the NFL draft. And he's about to enter a workplace full of gladiators, warriors and men who believe they're manlier than most. The cold truth: In every NFL locker room, there is a portion of hard-core dudes who paint themselves as mercenaries, who believe football players are the strongest of the strong, who stereotype gay men as weak and effeminate.
Dan Bickley, Host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell
- Giddyup: It's victory or bust for drivers in NASCAR's Sprint Cup this season
- In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time