The name - Zinetula Bilyaletdinov - will barely ring a bell. It will probably get trapped on your tongue. You surely won't remember that he was an assistant coach for the Coyotes in 1996-97, their debut season in the Valley.
But in Russia, the name will echo for at least another four years, a new entry in the Kremlin Hall of Shame.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell