Baseball can be unbearably complex, constructed on layers of nuance, dissected by metrics and algorithms.
Or it can be alarmingly simple: Does your lineup cause flop sweat? Does your bullpen rattle? Is your rotation populated by horses or mules?
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell