In the wake of SB 1062, Cactus League arriving just in time
The Cactus League has its own smell. It's a seductive mix of hot dogs, grilled onions and sun-tan lotion. It's enough to make you weep. The first scent of the season wafted by at 12:45 p.m. Wednesday, and sent my spirits soaring. Â I wished the smell could reach the jet stream, exported to nostrils across America, affirming that plenty of good things come from Arizona, too.
Dan Bickley, Host Dan Bickley Show with Vince Marotta
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell