Twelve years ago, the Cardinals changed divisions. The move was supposed to be liberating. Somehow, the new neighbors are even more aggravating.
The Seahawks are a budding dynasty, fresh off a 35-point win in the Super Bowl; the 49ers have played in the last three NFC championship games and are moving into a new stadium; the Rams own the No. 2 and No. 13 picks in the upcoming NFL Draft and might ultimately end up with all the amenities of playing in Los Angeles.
- Dodgers facing new enemies, new expectations in 2014
- Carson Palmer eager for his encore season with Arizona Cardinals
- Bickley: Here are 5 reasons to be optimistic about 2014 Arizona Cardinals on eve of free agency
- LeBron James drops 61: How high can he go
- Josh Pastner's family has number of great tales to tell