SOCHI, Russia (AP) - Russia's Alex Legvold has sealed the Sochi Games with a kiss.
The winner of the men's 50-kilometer cross-country race on Sunday received his gold medal during the closing ceremony. Associated Press photographer Charlie Riedel captures the moment when Legvold kisses his medal. Russia won more medals than any other country during the games.
Associated Press reporters are filing dispatches about happenings in and around Sochi during the 2014 Winter Games. Follow AP journalists covering the Olympics on Twitter: http://apne.ws/1c3WMiu
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday February 24Zack Greinke doesnít want to go down under.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi - Friday February 21Has it really been 25 years, Bill and Ted?
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Friday February 21George Gosbee checks in from the Winter Olympics.
- George Gosbee, Co-Owner of the Phoenix Coyotes - Thursday February 20How is Russia coping with yesterday's hockey loss?
- Shane Doan, Coyotes captain - Wednesday February 19Coyotes captain Shane Doan talks Olympic hockey.