Updated Nov 29, 2011 - 5:37 pm
Darnell Dockett empathizes with Ndamukong Suh
So it should come as no surprise that the vocal captain had a thought on what transpired in Detroit on Thanksgiving, when Detroit's Ndamukong Suh was thrown out of a game for stomping on Green Bay's Evan Dietrich-Smith.
big fella keep ya head up, Your a good player, U don't need 2 get back at the OL like that, just keep doing it the right way!
I know the OL are full of sh** Holding, CutBlocks, tackling, all types of stuff but we as DL got to be smarter.
"Again homie I'm just keeping it real with you. From one Good DL to another just learn from your mistakes and get better! #90
This wasn't the first time Suh has done something that could be considered "dirty" on the field, and he's been suspended by the NFL because of the latest offense. Dockett's teammate Todd Heap so much as said the former Nebraska star is dirty, so it's interesting how someone else would come to his defense.
But then again, maybe that also just underscores the differences between offensive and defensive linemen, as each do all they can to gain an advantage on the field, sometimes at the expense of "fair play."
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' quarterback Carson Palmer shines in win over St. Louis Rams
- Arizona Cardinals fear Tyrann Mathieu suffered ACL injury in win over Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?