Updated Nov 29, 2011 - 5:37 pm
Darnell Dockett empathizes with Ndamukong Suh
So it should come as no surprise that the vocal captain had a thought on what transpired in Detroit on Thanksgiving, when Detroit's Ndamukong Suh was thrown out of a game for stomping on Green Bay's Evan Dietrich-Smith.
big fella keep ya head up, Your a good player, U don't need 2 get back at the OL like that, just keep doing it the right way!
I know the OL are full of sh** Holding, CutBlocks, tackling, all types of stuff but we as DL got to be smarter.
"Again homie I'm just keeping it real with you. From one Good DL to another just learn from your mistakes and get better! #90
This wasn't the first time Suh has done something that could be considered "dirty" on the field, and he's been suspended by the NFL because of the latest offense. Dockett's teammate Todd Heap so much as said the former Nebraska star is dirty, so it's interesting how someone else would come to his defense.
But then again, maybe that also just underscores the differences between offensive and defensive linemen, as each do all they can to gain an advantage on the field, sometimes at the expense of "fair play."
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.