Updated Jan 18, 2012 - 2:16 pm
Newest mock has Cardinals taking Stanford tackle
ESPN NFL Draft guru Mel Kiper is one of them.
Kiper's latest mock draft, version 1.0, has the Cardinals taking Stanford tackle Jonathan Martin with their pick.
At 6-foot-6 and 304 pounds, Martin could be a big help to a team that featured the worst pair of tackles in the NFL. He was a 2nd Team All-American this season, and could fill a need if Levi Brown departs as a free agent.
However, Martin is known for his run blocking more than pass protection, so he may not be exactly what the Cardinals want.
Should the Cardinals take Martin -- or any other offensive lineman in the first round -- it will be the first time they've spent an early pick on the line since taking the aforementioned Levi Brown in 2007.
And we all know how that turned out.
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.