Updated Jan 23, 2012 - 10:48 am
Cardinals search for QB coach could lead to Jackson
It was reported last week that former Cards OC and Chiefs HC Todd Haley could get the job, and late Sunday NFL insider Charley Casserly -- he of Peyton Manning to Arizona fame -- provided a new name for who could be the future Hall of Famer's next coach.
Jackson led the Raiders to an 8-8 record this season, a mark that was apparently not good enough to keep his job.
Prior to becoming the head coach at Oakland Jackson was the team's offensive coordinator, and before that he was the QB coach for the Baltimore Ravens, tutoring rookie Joe Flacco to a solid season and AFC Championship berth.
Of course like Haley, one would think Jackson would have better options available than joining a team as its QB coach, as that would be quite a drop after being a head coach the year before.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up