Updated Jan 23, 2012 - 10:48 am
Cardinals search for QB coach could lead to Jackson
It was reported last week that former Cards OC and Chiefs HC Todd Haley could get the job, and late Sunday NFL insider Charley Casserly -- he of Peyton Manning to Arizona fame -- provided a new name for who could be the future Hall of Famer's next coach.
Jackson led the Raiders to an 8-8 record this season, a mark that was apparently not good enough to keep his job.
Prior to becoming the head coach at Oakland Jackson was the team's offensive coordinator, and before that he was the QB coach for the Baltimore Ravens, tutoring rookie Joe Flacco to a solid season and AFC Championship berth.
Of course like Haley, one would think Jackson would have better options available than joining a team as its QB coach, as that would be quite a drop after being a head coach the year before.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.