Cardinals search for QB coach could lead to Jackson
It was reported last week that former Cards OC and Chiefs HC Todd Haley could get the job, and late Sunday NFL insider Charley Casserly -- he of Peyton Manning to Arizona fame -- provided a new name for who could be the future Hall of Famer's next coach.
Jackson led the Raiders to an 8-8 record this season, a mark that was apparently not good enough to keep his job.
Prior to becoming the head coach at Oakland Jackson was the team's offensive coordinator, and before that he was the QB coach for the Baltimore Ravens, tutoring rookie Joe Flacco to a solid season and AFC Championship berth.
Of course like Haley, one would think Jackson would have better options available than joining a team as its QB coach, as that would be quite a drop after being a head coach the year before.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.