Updated Feb 3, 2012 - 6:25 pm
Cards OC not worried about how Manning rumors affect team
Kevin Kolb, John Skelton and Richard Bartel all played last season, and each one figures to be part of the team next season.
That is, unless the Cardinals add a new QB.
With a new Peyton Manning rumor popping up about every half hour, you'd think the Cardinals may feel a need to reassure their current signal callers that they're not going to be replaced.
That's not the case, and it's because of the way the Cardinals communicate.
"We have a firm policy with our guys...the offense certainly knows that we have an open door policy," Cardinals offensive coordinator Mike Miller told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf. "We have great communication on our team, I'm really proud that our coaches do a great job."
Miller said rumors like this are not something the coaches concern themselves with.
"We work with who we have, those guys come to work every day and the guys are professional and they go about doing their job," he said. "And it's really a great environment to be in."
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Arizona Cardinals sign DT Tommy Kelly
- Report: Arizona Cardinals bring James Harrison in for a visit
- Arizona Cardinals RB Zach Bauman excited for 'opportunity to show what I can do' Thursday vs. Chargers
- Confident Chandler Catanzaro looks to prove himself as Arizona Cardinals kicker
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Monday August 25Bruce Arians says Jay Feely was let go early on so he can catch on with another team.