Updated Feb 3, 2012 - 6:25 pm
Cards OC not worried about how Manning rumors affect team
Kevin Kolb, John Skelton and Richard Bartel all played last season, and each one figures to be part of the team next season.
That is, unless the Cardinals add a new QB.
With a new Peyton Manning rumor popping up about every half hour, you'd think the Cardinals may feel a need to reassure their current signal callers that they're not going to be replaced.
That's not the case, and it's because of the way the Cardinals communicate.
"We have a firm policy with our guys...the offense certainly knows that we have an open door policy," Cardinals offensive coordinator Mike Miller told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf. "We have great communication on our team, I'm really proud that our coaches do a great job."
Miller said rumors like this are not something the coaches concern themselves with.
"We work with who we have, those guys come to work every day and the guys are professional and they go about doing their job," he said. "And it's really a great environment to be in."
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.