Updated Feb 3, 2012 - 6:25 pm
Cards OC not worried about how Manning rumors affect team
Kevin Kolb, John Skelton and Richard Bartel all played last season, and each one figures to be part of the team next season.
That is, unless the Cardinals add a new QB.
With a new Peyton Manning rumor popping up about every half hour, you'd think the Cardinals may feel a need to reassure their current signal callers that they're not going to be replaced.
That's not the case, and it's because of the way the Cardinals communicate.
"We have a firm policy with our guys...the offense certainly knows that we have an open door policy," Cardinals offensive coordinator Mike Miller told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf. "We have great communication on our team, I'm really proud that our coaches do a great job."
Miller said rumors like this are not something the coaches concern themselves with.
"We work with who we have, those guys come to work every day and the guys are professional and they go about doing their job," he said. "And it's really a great environment to be in."
- Arizona Cardinals begin camp with confidence and optimism
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu takes another step closer to returning to the field
- Cardinals ILB Kevin Minter on trying to replace Karlos Dansby: 'It's going to be like college again'
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.