Updated Feb 3, 2012 - 6:25 pm
Cards OC not worried about how Manning rumors affect team
Kevin Kolb, John Skelton and Richard Bartel all played last season, and each one figures to be part of the team next season.
That is, unless the Cardinals add a new QB.
With a new Peyton Manning rumor popping up about every half hour, you'd think the Cardinals may feel a need to reassure their current signal callers that they're not going to be replaced.
That's not the case, and it's because of the way the Cardinals communicate.
"We have a firm policy with our guys...the offense certainly knows that we have an open door policy," Cardinals offensive coordinator Mike Miller told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf. "We have great communication on our team, I'm really proud that our coaches do a great job."
Miller said rumors like this are not something the coaches concern themselves with.
"We work with who we have, those guys come to work every day and the guys are professional and they go about doing their job," he said. "And it's really a great environment to be in."
- Arizona Cardinals LB Daryl Washington sentenced to probation
- Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald excited about team's offensive additions
- Larry Fitzgerald celebrity softball game this Saturday
- Pat Tillman's death remembered 10 years later
- Arizona Cardinals' Terry McDonough: Emotion not a good tool for evaluating draft talent
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?