Updated Feb 3, 2012 - 6:25 pm
Cards OC not worried about how Manning rumors affect team
Kevin Kolb, John Skelton and Richard Bartel all played last season, and each one figures to be part of the team next season.
That is, unless the Cardinals add a new QB.
With a new Peyton Manning rumor popping up about every half hour, you'd think the Cardinals may feel a need to reassure their current signal callers that they're not going to be replaced.
That's not the case, and it's because of the way the Cardinals communicate.
"We have a firm policy with our guys...the offense certainly knows that we have an open door policy," Cardinals offensive coordinator Mike Miller told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf. "We have great communication on our team, I'm really proud that our coaches do a great job."
Miller said rumors like this are not something the coaches concern themselves with.
"We work with who we have, those guys come to work every day and the guys are professional and they go about doing their job," he said. "And it's really a great environment to be in."
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.