Reich looking forward to new opportunity in the desert
Reich had spent the last four seasons as an assistant coach with the Indianapolis Colts, where a certain future Hall of Fame quarterback who's been linked to the Cardinals has spent his entire career.
Great opportunity to pump a guy for information, right?
Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf did a bit of that Wednesday when Reich joined them for an interview.
"When you became a Cardinal, what did Peyton tell you?" Doug Franz joked. "Did he say he'll see you next week?"
"He's a real pro, he's like a Larry Fitzgerald," Reich said. "He's just a class act, he respects the game, he respects his teammates and the coaching staff, and it's just fun to be around guys like that."
We know Reich will get to work with Fitzgerald next season, but we'll have to wait a while to see if it is indeed Manning throwing the ball to No. 11. Even if it's not Manning, Reich acknowledges that there are plenty of similarities between the offense he helped run in Indy and the one he's stepping into in the desert.
"You know, spread 'em out, get the ball out of your hand quick to your playmakers," he said. "It's got to be up- tempo rhythm stuff and let Larry Fitzgerald get the ball and make a short catch, long run."
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br