Updated Mar 18, 2012 - 12:01 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals release Rex Hadnot
It looks like another Cardinals lineman could be on the move.
Not sure if this has been out there, but Cardinals have released C Red Hadnot. One of Spielman's best value draft picks while in Miami— Pioneer Press (@VikingsNow) March 18, 2012
Hadnot started all 16 games last season for the Red Birds at the right guard position.
Earlier this week, the Cards released offensive tackle Levi Brown, only to re-sign him to a new contract with a better structure.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up