Updated Mar 20, 2012 - 6:12 pm
Cardinals FA target Bush re-signs with Packers
Jarrett Bush, who visited with Arizona Monday, has agreed to a three-year contract to stay with the Green Bay Packers, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com.
The Cardinals targeted the 27-year-old Bush because he would help to fill the void left by Richard Marshall, who left for Miami last week.
Perhaps now the Cardinals will turn their focus to Pittsburgh's William Gay, who also visited Monday.
If he spurns the team and goes elsewhere, then the team may have to look towards April's draft to find help for the defensive backfield.
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Despite interest from Cardinals, linebacker James Harrison retires
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.