Updated Mar 20, 2012 - 6:12 pm
Cardinals FA target Bush re-signs with Packers
Jarrett Bush, who visited with Arizona Monday, has agreed to a three-year contract to stay with the Green Bay Packers, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com.
The Cardinals targeted the 27-year-old Bush because he would help to fill the void left by Richard Marshall, who left for Miami last week.
Perhaps now the Cardinals will turn their focus to Pittsburgh's William Gay, who also visited Monday.
If he spurns the team and goes elsewhere, then the team may have to look towards April's draft to find help for the defensive backfield.
- Arizona Cardinals president Michael Bidwill on schedule: NFL 'gave us a lot of respect'
- Arizona Cardinals' 2014 schedule released
- Arizona Cardinals to host Big Red Rib & Music Festival
- Arizona Cardinals' Daryl Washington now has a two-strike count on him
- NFL Draft '14: A closer look at Alabama QB A.J. McCarron
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Thursday April 24What goes into the Cardinalsí draft preparation?
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.