Updated Mar 20, 2012 - 6:12 pm
Cardinals FA target Bush re-signs with Packers
Jarrett Bush, who visited with Arizona Monday, has agreed to a three-year contract to stay with the Green Bay Packers, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com.
The Cardinals targeted the 27-year-old Bush because he would help to fill the void left by Richard Marshall, who left for Miami last week.
Perhaps now the Cardinals will turn their focus to Pittsburgh's William Gay, who also visited Monday.
If he spurns the team and goes elsewhere, then the team may have to look towards April's draft to find help for the defensive backfield.
- With Jared Veldheer signing, Steve Keim has done it again
- Numbers say Jared Veldheer is a big pickup for the Arizona Cardinals
- Team broadcaster 'mystified' that Raiders let Jared Veldheer go to Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Tom Flores, Oakland Raiders radio color commentator - Tuesday March 11Tom Flores discusses Cardinals signing of left tackle Jared Veldheer.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.