Updated Mar 20, 2012 - 6:12 pm
Cardinals FA target Bush re-signs with Packers
Jarrett Bush, who visited with Arizona Monday, has agreed to a three-year contract to stay with the Green Bay Packers, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com.
The Cardinals targeted the 27-year-old Bush because he would help to fill the void left by Richard Marshall, who left for Miami last week.
Perhaps now the Cardinals will turn their focus to Pittsburgh's William Gay, who also visited Monday.
If he spurns the team and goes elsewhere, then the team may have to look towards April's draft to find help for the defensive backfield.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up