Updated Mar 20, 2012 - 6:12 pm
Cardinals FA target Bush re-signs with Packers
Jarrett Bush, who visited with Arizona Monday, has agreed to a three-year contract to stay with the Green Bay Packers, according to Aaron Wilson of Scout.com.
The Cardinals targeted the 27-year-old Bush because he would help to fill the void left by Richard Marshall, who left for Miami last week.
Perhaps now the Cardinals will turn their focus to Pittsburgh's William Gay, who also visited Monday.
If he spurns the team and goes elsewhere, then the team may have to look towards April's draft to find help for the defensive backfield.
- Cardinals' Dockett: Peterson will 'definitely be a future Hall of Famer'
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.