Updated Mar 23, 2012 - 2:24 pm
Cardinals 21st in ESPN's pre-draft Power Rankings
ESPN released its "pre-draft Power rankings," with the Cardinals listed as the 2nd-best NFC West team, but 21st-best in the NFL.
Why so low? Well, ESPN NFC West blogger Mike Sando's Cardinals note in the rankings could give a clue.
Cardinals still hoping to win their bet on Kevin Kolb, but John Skelton will compete for the starting job.
Indeed, while the Cardinals used a 7-2 run to finish the 2011 season 8-8, until the QB position is settled it will be tough for anyone to pick them any higher than where ESPN has them.
But, if one of Kolb or Skelton proves to be "the answer" this season, chances are good Arizona's ranking will climb a considerable amount before the year is over.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?