Cardinals 21st in ESPN's pre-draft Power Rankings
ESPN released its "pre-draft Power rankings," with the Cardinals listed as the 2nd-best NFC West team, but 21st-best in the NFL.
Why so low? Well, ESPN NFC West blogger Mike Sando's Cardinals note in the rankings could give a clue.
Cardinals still hoping to win their bet on Kevin Kolb, but John Skelton will compete for the starting job.
Indeed, while the Cardinals used a 7-2 run to finish the 2011 season 8-8, until the QB position is settled it will be tough for anyone to pick them any higher than where ESPN has them.
But, if one of Kolb or Skelton proves to be "the answer" this season, chances are good Arizona's ranking will climb a considerable amount before the year is over.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.