Updated Mar 23, 2012 - 5:04 pm
Cardinals, Jay Feely agree to two-year contract
The team announced Friday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Jay Feely, who spent the last two seasons in Arizona.
The 35-year-old is coming off a season that was a little disappointing, as he connected on just 79.2 percent of his field goal attempts (19 of 24), which is is the fourth- lowest mark of his career.
However, he has converted on 43 of 51 attempts with the Cardinals, and has not missed an extra point over the last two years.
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Jonathan Cooper will be great for the team
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves