Updated Mar 23, 2012 - 5:04 pm
Cardinals, Jay Feely agree to two-year contract
The team announced Friday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Jay Feely, who spent the last two seasons in Arizona.
The 35-year-old is coming off a season that was a little disappointing, as he connected on just 79.2 percent of his field goal attempts (19 of 24), which is is the fourth- lowest mark of his career.
However, he has converted on 43 of 51 attempts with the Cardinals, and has not missed an extra point over the last two years.
- Bradley Sowell, offensive line bounce back for Arizona Cardinals
- What a difference a year makes for Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?