Updated Mar 23, 2012 - 5:04 pm
Cardinals, Jay Feely agree to two-year contract
The team announced Friday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Jay Feely, who spent the last two seasons in Arizona.
The 35-year-old is coming off a season that was a little disappointing, as he connected on just 79.2 percent of his field goal attempts (19 of 24), which is is the fourth- lowest mark of his career.
However, he has converted on 43 of 51 attempts with the Cardinals, and has not missed an extra point over the last two years.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?