Updated Mar 23, 2012 - 5:04 pm
Cardinals, Jay Feely agree to two-year contract
The team announced Friday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Jay Feely, who spent the last two seasons in Arizona.
The 35-year-old is coming off a season that was a little disappointing, as he connected on just 79.2 percent of his field goal attempts (19 of 24), which is is the fourth- lowest mark of his career.
However, he has converted on 43 of 51 attempts with the Cardinals, and has not missed an extra point over the last two years.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.