Updated Mar 23, 2012 - 5:04 pm
Cardinals, Jay Feely agree to two-year contract
The team announced Friday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Jay Feely, who spent the last two seasons in Arizona.
The 35-year-old is coming off a season that was a little disappointing, as he connected on just 79.2 percent of his field goal attempts (19 of 24), which is is the fourth- lowest mark of his career.
However, he has converted on 43 of 51 attempts with the Cardinals, and has not missed an extra point over the last two years.
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians: Logan Thomas as expected, has 'a good future'
- Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians confirms James Harrison interest
- Arizona Cardinals coach Arians on Tyrann Mathieu's progress: 'We'll see how he tackles'
- Report: Bengals cornerback fined for hit on Arizona Cardinals' Ted Ginn
- Arizona Cardinals preseason: By The Numbers
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.