Updated Mar 26, 2012 - 2:08 pm
Cardinals bring back Walker, Leach
Cards bring back long snapper Mike Leach (3-year contract) and LB/special teamer Reggie Walker (2-year contract).— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) March 26, 2012
Leach, 35, is a 12-year league veteran who has held down the long-snapping job with the Cardinals since 2009. Leach will receive a new three-year deal.
Walker, a reserve linebacker who was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State in 2009, played in all 16 games last season, primarily as a special teams member. Walker registered 16 special teams tackles. He'll receive a 2-year contract.
- Arizona Cardinals GM Steve Keim: 'I'm never done' building the roster
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.