Updated Mar 26, 2012 - 2:08 pm
Cardinals bring back Walker, Leach
Cards bring back long snapper Mike Leach (3-year contract) and LB/special teamer Reggie Walker (2-year contract).— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) March 26, 2012
Leach, 35, is a 12-year league veteran who has held down the long-snapping job with the Cardinals since 2009. Leach will receive a new three-year deal.
Walker, a reserve linebacker who was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State in 2009, played in all 16 games last season, primarily as a special teams member. Walker registered 16 special teams tackles. He'll receive a 2-year contract.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.