Cardinals bring back Walker, Leach
Cards bring back long snapper Mike Leach (3-year contract) and LB/special teamer Reggie Walker (2-year contract).— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) March 26, 2012
Leach, 35, is a 12-year league veteran who has held down the long-snapping job with the Cardinals since 2009. Leach will receive a new three-year deal.
Walker, a reserve linebacker who was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State in 2009, played in all 16 games last season, primarily as a special teams member. Walker registered 16 special teams tackles. He'll receive a 2-year contract.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.