Updated Mar 26, 2012 - 2:08 pm
Cardinals bring back Walker, Leach
Cards bring back long snapper Mike Leach (3-year contract) and LB/special teamer Reggie Walker (2-year contract).— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) March 26, 2012
Leach, 35, is a 12-year league veteran who has held down the long-snapping job with the Cardinals since 2009. Leach will receive a new three-year deal.
Walker, a reserve linebacker who was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State in 2009, played in all 16 games last season, primarily as a special teams member. Walker registered 16 special teams tackles. He'll receive a 2-year contract.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?