Updated Mar 26, 2012 - 2:08 pm
Cardinals bring back Walker, Leach
Cards bring back long snapper Mike Leach (3-year contract) and LB/special teamer Reggie Walker (2-year contract).— Darren Urban (@Cardschatter) March 26, 2012
Leach, 35, is a 12-year league veteran who has held down the long-snapping job with the Cardinals since 2009. Leach will receive a new three-year deal.
Walker, a reserve linebacker who was an undrafted free agent out of Kansas State in 2009, played in all 16 games last season, primarily as a special teams member. Walker registered 16 special teams tackles. He'll receive a 2-year contract.
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- NFL.com's Rosenthal: Calais Campbell among NFL's most underrated players
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.