Nike unveils new Cardinals uniforms; no changes
Given Nike's reputation for outlandishly outfitting several college teams, many fans thought that spelled sweeping aesthetic changes for the much more buttoned-down look of NFL franchises.
But, no major changes occurred (except for the Seattle Seahawks...eesh), including for our very own Arizona Cardinals.
While the Cardinals uniforms look the same, the biggest adjustments occur in the fabric technology offered by Nike. The Cardinals, and all other teams, now feature Nike's patented Flywire collars, and lighter-weight and more form- fitting fits.
And of course, there's the traditional Nike swoosh after the Beaverton, Oregon company took over the NFL's threads from Reebok.
Darren Rovell on WhoSay
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.