Updated Apr 4, 2012 - 12:06 pm
Cardinals re-sign punter Dave Zastudil
The team announced Wednesday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Dave Zastudil, though terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Zastudil had a solid debut season with the Cardinals in 2011, averaging 45.2 yards per kick on 87 punts.
The 33-year-old pinned 24 punts inside the 20 yard line, and had a long of 66 yards.
Zastudil originally joined the Cardinals last August as a free agent after spending his previous five seasons with the Cleveland Browns.
- Arizona Cardinals sign a pair of defensive lineman
- All-Access with Arians: Dockett to have surgery, Mathieu and Ta'amu back
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.