Updated Apr 4, 2012 - 12:06 pm
Cardinals re-sign punter Dave Zastudil
The team announced Wednesday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Dave Zastudil, though terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Zastudil had a solid debut season with the Cardinals in 2011, averaging 45.2 yards per kick on 87 punts.
The 33-year-old pinned 24 punts inside the 20 yard line, and had a long of 66 yards.
Zastudil originally joined the Cardinals last August as a free agent after spending his previous five seasons with the Cleveland Browns.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.
- Justin Bethel, Cardinals cornerback - Tuesday July 29Justin Bethel discusses his role on special teams and how training camp has gone so far.
- Pete Prisco, Senior NFL Columnist - Tuesday July 29Senior NFL columnist for CBS Pete Prisco shares his thoughts on how the Cardinals stack against othe
- Stepfan Taylor, Cardinals running back - Tuesday July 29Cardinals running back Stepfan Taylor talks training camp and his expanded role on offense.