Updated Apr 4, 2012 - 12:06 pm
Cardinals re-sign punter Dave Zastudil
The team announced Wednesday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Dave Zastudil, though terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Zastudil had a solid debut season with the Cardinals in 2011, averaging 45.2 yards per kick on 87 punts.
The 33-year-old pinned 24 punts inside the 20 yard line, and had a long of 66 yards.
Zastudil originally joined the Cardinals last August as a free agent after spending his previous five seasons with the Cleveland Browns.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.