Updated Apr 4, 2012 - 12:06 pm
Cardinals re-sign punter Dave Zastudil
The team announced Wednesday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Dave Zastudil, though terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Zastudil had a solid debut season with the Cardinals in 2011, averaging 45.2 yards per kick on 87 punts.
The 33-year-old pinned 24 punts inside the 20 yard line, and had a long of 66 yards.
Zastudil originally joined the Cardinals last August as a free agent after spending his previous five seasons with the Cleveland Browns.
- The 5: Top storylines heading into Arizona Cardinals training camp
- Arizona Cardinals' Patrick Peterson and Michael Floyd rank high on ESPN's list of top under-25 players
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals loaded with under-25 talent
- Arizona Cardinals place Tyrann Mathieu and Alameda Ta'amu on PUP list
- Cardinals receive 'B' offseason grade from USA Today
- Bickley Blast - Thursday July 24What will the future hold for the Cardinals and Larry Fitzgerald?
- Dr. Cynthia Arnson - Immigration and Central America Expert - Tuesday July 22Why are we seeing this influx of immigrant minors?
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.