Updated Apr 4, 2012 - 12:06 pm
Cardinals re-sign punter Dave Zastudil
The team announced Wednesday it has agreed to a two-year contract with Dave Zastudil, though terms of the deal were not disclosed.
Zastudil had a solid debut season with the Cardinals in 2011, averaging 45.2 yards per kick on 87 punts.
The 33-year-old pinned 24 punts inside the 20 yard line, and had a long of 66 yards.
Zastudil originally joined the Cardinals last August as a free agent after spending his previous five seasons with the Cleveland Browns.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!