Cardinals sign free agent safety James Sanders
Sanders was a member of the Atlanta Falcons in 2011, starting 5 games and registering 48 total tackles.
The 5-foot-10, 210-pound Sanders was a fourth round draft pick in 2005 out of Fresno State by the New England Patriots, where he spent his first six seasons in the league. With New England, Sanders started 50 games while intercepting 8 passes and totaling 348 tackles.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.