Updated Apr 6, 2012 - 2:51 pm
Deuce Lutui now a former Arizona Cardinal
This offseason it has happened again, as the free agent has agreed to terms with the Seattle Seahaws, according to the team's official Twitter account.
After the NFL lockout came to a close in July of 2011, Lutui had agreed to terms on a free agent deal with the Cincinnati Bengals, only to fail a physical and re-sign with the Cardinals.
A former second round pick out of USC, Lutui started 72 games at guard for the Cardinals over four and half seasons.
However, Lutui struggled with his weight throughout the 2011 campaign and played only 45 snaps for the Cards last season.
His signing with Seattle marks a reunion with Pete Carroll, who served as Lutui's head coach during his college days with the Trojans.
- CBS Sports' Prisco: Re-signing Karlos Dansby not imperative for Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign NT Alameda Ta'amu
- Arizona Cardinals hire former Olympic runner Roger Kingdom as assistant trainer
- Jay Feely sounds off on proposed extra point changes
- Kicker Jay Feely wants to be back with Arizona Cardinals
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.
- It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Monday March 3Get off Paul's Lawn!