Updated Apr 6, 2012 - 2:51 pm
Deuce Lutui now a former Arizona Cardinal
This offseason it has happened again, as the free agent has agreed to terms with the Seattle Seahaws, according to the team's official Twitter account.
After the NFL lockout came to a close in July of 2011, Lutui had agreed to terms on a free agent deal with the Cincinnati Bengals, only to fail a physical and re-sign with the Cardinals.
A former second round pick out of USC, Lutui started 72 games at guard for the Cardinals over four and half seasons.
However, Lutui struggled with his weight throughout the 2011 campaign and played only 45 snaps for the Cards last season.
His signing with Seattle marks a reunion with Pete Carroll, who served as Lutui's head coach during his college days with the Trojans.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.