Updated Apr 6, 2012 - 2:51 pm
Deuce Lutui now a former Arizona Cardinal
This offseason it has happened again, as the free agent has agreed to terms with the Seattle Seahaws, according to the team's official Twitter account.
After the NFL lockout came to a close in July of 2011, Lutui had agreed to terms on a free agent deal with the Cincinnati Bengals, only to fail a physical and re-sign with the Cardinals.
A former second round pick out of USC, Lutui started 72 games at guard for the Cardinals over four and half seasons.
However, Lutui struggled with his weight throughout the 2011 campaign and played only 45 snaps for the Cards last season.
His signing with Seattle marks a reunion with Pete Carroll, who served as Lutui's head coach during his college days with the Trojans.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.